What's Going on in the San Diego Marketplace?



Thinking about a career in San Diego real estate sales? 
 Email me today for a private San Diego real estate career consultation.



Are you curious about what market conditions are like in San Diego County? If so, stick around for a quick market update.

Year-over-year we've seen massive improvement in the market. Once again, we're seeing multiple offers, sellers naming their prices, and buyers gladly paying what's asked. At this time last year, we were sitting at 3.3 months of unsold inventory; right now, we're at only 2.6 months! 



The market is so hot right now that the average home is selling in only 34 days! When I'm talking to buyers or sellers, I act with urgency. After all, if there's one thing we know about this market, it's that these wonderful conditions won't last long. You'll be doing your buyers a huge favor by getting them to act quickly.

Do you have questions about how you can best service your clients in this competitive market? Give me a call or shoot me an email at any time for the real estate assistance you deserve. I would love to help you grow your business this summer!