What Is Our Lead Follow Up System Like?



Thinking about a career in San Diego real estate sales? 
 Email me today for a private San Diego real estate career consultation.


Most experienced agents that I consult with are already great at generating leads. They have marketing programs, open houses, and more leads than they know what to do with. Therefore, the biggest opportunity in most of their businesses is often in lead conversion. 

So, today I want to share my simple, yet effective, lead conversion program.
Our process consists of using two accordion folders, one with 31 tabs for the days of the month, and another with 12 tabs for the months of the year.


When I am on the phone and set up a follow-up appointment, let’s say a week in advance, I go to my accordion folder and count out 7 days. Then, I cut that in half as a personal practice. I drop the lead sheet in there. That way when it comes time for me to reach out again, I can pull out that lead sheet and know who to call and what to talk about. It’s a simple, yet effective system that will ensure you never miss a lead again.

If you have any questions for us, feel free to give us a call or send us an email. We look forward to hearing from you!